Job Title : Adobe AEM, Audience Manager, Site Analytics, DTM – Irvine, CA
Client Name : Infosys Technologies
Location : Irvine, CA, United States
Job Type : Permanent
Salary Range : USD 110000 – USD 120000 Per Annum
Required Skills : AEM, Audience Manager, Site Analytics, Adobe, DTM
Job Description :
Infosys–DX-FS2– Technology Architect – US – Adobe AEM, Audience Manager, Site Analytics, DTM
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Irvine, CA. This position may require 10% travel U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Java/J2EE, Adobe AEM, Dispatcher/OSGI Configuration, Workflows
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Audience Manager Skills
• At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Site Analytics, DTM Skills
• At least 5 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 5 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.