Job Title : Hybris, Spring MVC , Java, J2EE, Web services & Performance fine tuning – Englewood, CO
Client Name : Infosys
Location : Englewood, CO, United States
Job Type : Permanent
Salary Range : USD 95000 – USD 100000 Per Annum
Required Skills : JAVA, Spring MVC, Performance fine tuning, Web service, J2EE, PCM, Hybris
Job Description :
As a Technical Lead, you will provide best-fit solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• At least 4+ years of experience with Hybris, Spring MVC, Java, J2EE, Web services & Performance fine tuning in Commerce projects Preferred:
• At least 4+ years of experience in technology consulting, development and architectural frameworks
• At least 4+ years of experience in Hybris, Spring MVC, JAVA , J2EE and Web service & Performance fine tuning Skills
• Must have good knowledge/Hands on PCM(project content Management)
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical/Problem solving skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
• Good communication with clients – listening and providing Technically answers
• Should be proficient in designing solution and defining overall architecture of an ecommerce implementation with Hybris latest technologies
• Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation, code review and coding best practice
• Should be good at providing technical help to peers at offshore
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
|Job Category||Technical Lead|