Job Title : IOS – Cocoa, XCode, Swift – Sunnyvale, CA
Client Name : Infosys Technologies
Location : Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Job Type : Permanent
Salary Range : USD 80000 – USD 90000 Per Annum
Required Skills : Swift, iOS, Cocoa, xCode
Job Description :
Infosys – DXEMP – Technology Lead – US – iOS – Cocoa, xCode, Swift
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Sunnyvale, CA. This position may require some travel and relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
Around 4 years of IT Experience with at least 2 years in native iOS applications & mac OS development using Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and XCode.
• Over 3 years of experience in Swift 2.2/3.0/4.0
• Comprehensive knowledge in implementing SDLC process for iOS Application development using Objective-C and Swift.
• Strong knowledge about Core Frameworks like Core Data, GCD, NSOperation Queue, Core Graphics, Core Animation, UIKit, AV Kit, AV Foundation.
• Familiarity with Mac OS X APIs related to networking
Experience using RESTful Web Service APIs
• Knowledge with instruments and unit test cases in Xcode.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Leveraged native iOS features (Push Notifications and Local notification, Animations, GPS,
• Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically
display data on iPhone/iPad.
• Experience integrating third party frameworks using Cocoa pods and Carthage. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation and app usage to Google Firebase and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
• Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using XCode, Interface Builder and Storyboard using Size Classes and Auto layout.
• Experience with design patterns like MVC, Delegation, Facade, Observer and Singleton patterns.
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
|Job Category||Technical Lead|