Job Title : Production Support/L3
Client Name : Infosys Technologies
Location : Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Job Type : Permanent
Salary Range : USD 80000 – USD 90000 Per Annum
Required Skills : Unix, Production support, shell, L3, Sybase, SQL
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in C/Java & Database ( Sybase ASE or SQL Server) with some Shell scripting skills
• At least 4 years of experience in Execution, Incident management (including Triaging, Resolution, RCA & Corrective action) & Performance (KPI adherence) of the support engagement
• At least 4 years of experience in supporting large size production environments with excellent analytical skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in Unix
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial Services domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
|Job Category||Technical Lead|