Job Title : Sailpoint Admin
Client Name : Syntel
Location : Madison, WI , United States
Job Type : Permanent
Salary Range : USD 100000 – USD 120000 Per Annum
Job Description :
Required Skills : SailPoint 6.x/7.x Sailpoint
[ 6 plus years’ experience
• 3+ years of recent hands-on experience Implementing (IAM) solution using leading products SailPoint 6.x/7.x, Ping, and Netskope.
• Strong knowledge on privilege account management tools like Cyberark
• Strong knowledge of architecting multi-tiered applications.
• Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps
• Develop the business, information, and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise information security identity architecture and solutions;
• Serve as an identity expert in application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices;
• Experience on, developing, and deploying high available scalable enterprise applications
• Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services architectures
• Good knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
• Experience with continuous integration using industry adopted tools and frameworks.
• Strong hands-on experience in LDAP and directory services, Active Directory and ADDS.
• Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, OWIN and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, and WS-Security.
• Experience with SSL
• Assist in the Planning and Roadmap for the implementation
• Highly proficient in English (for business/professional verbal and written communications)
• Highly self-motivated, and able to prioritize and manage tactical tasks with varying deadlines
• Presents professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers
• Detailed-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to hit the ground running and provide value immediately
• Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.