Security Testing – Sunnyvale, CA | Irvine, CA
Client Name : Infosys Technologies
Location : Sunnyvale, CA | Irvine, CA, United States
Job Type : Permanent
USD 75000 – USD 85000 Per Annum
Required Skills : Security Testing, ISO27001, Data security, OSCP, CEH, OWASP, CISSP, NIST
Location for this position is Sunnyvale, CA and Irvine, CA. This position may require 5% travel U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in Identity access management testing, SSO testing, Additionally, experienced on Static & dynamic application security testing
• 4 years of experience in Static & dynamic application security testing (Web & Network Pen testing and secure code analysis)
• Hands on security tester with proficiency in tools like HP Fortify, Web Inspect, Nessus, BURP, IBM Appscan
• Expert in security frameworks & standards (OWASP, NIST, ISO27001, Data security, PCI ect)
•Security certifications like CEH / OSCP / CISSP Nice to have
• Sound knowledge of test automation, web development, enterprise technology
• Ability to understand security NFR & metrics.
• Lead global team, Drive growth through identifying new opportunities and providing though leadership
• Flexible to change work location as per project need
• Must possess good learnability & communication skills
• Coordinate multiple project & manage stakeholder
• Mobile security & IDAM domain knowledge would be big plus.
•Ability to understand security NFR & metrics The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
HO : 14785 Preston Road Suite 550 Dallas Texas 75254 USA
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. This message and its attachments are believed to be free of viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and IAIsystem is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
|Job Category||Technical Lead|