Job Title : DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD),
DevOps Tools Migration and consolidation
Client Name : Infosys Technologies
Location :Norfolk, VA, United States | Seattle, WA, United States | Plano, TX, United States
Required Skills : DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CD)
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Plano, TX, or Seattle, WA or Norfolk, VA. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology Preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using a combination of the DevOps tools/technologies in each of the below areas –
o Project Management & Tracking – JIRA
o Code Management System – GIT / TFS / Bitbucket
o Build – Maven / Gradle / Ant /MSBuild
o Code Quality – SonarQube / Cruicible / Junit / Checkstyle /NUnit
o Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins / Bamboo /TFS
o Continuous Deployment – UDeploy/Ansbile/Docker/Kubernetes/CHEF
o Cloud- AWS/ Azure
o Operating System – Unix, Linux
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects using Java, JEE technologies Experience of Control-M tools and integration of Control-M jobs in Bamboo pipeline
• At least 1 years of experience in Design and architecture review would be a Plus
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Troubleshooting, Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
|Job Category||Architect, Engineer|